በደቡብ ብሔሮች፣ ብሔረሰቦችና ሕዝቦች ክልላዊ መንግስት ፐብሊክ ሰርቪስና የሰው ሀብት ልማት ቢሮ
The office has its own mission, vision and values for the coming years. First, the state government policies and strategies to build structures, new procedures to perform efficiently, increasing ye’āmererunine qualified to changing the workers' point of view, people have a strong and effective public serves both sincerity and faithfulness to create is aimed.
Next, the commission effectively fulfill the potential ethics approved by the Public both working as a vision to see nature in 2012 and to implement the change to work for , efficient and effective services to , sincerity, for , loyalty to and minister to , to learn always , the results will be rewarded for , to work together Nina is equal to, as the main values / values / his working office is always valid, and it has many roles and responsibilities.
- The regional government shall ensure that the civil service is efficient and effective.
- Ensure the recruitment and selection of state government employees
- The Civil Service shall formulate and monitor the continuous development and use of human resources;
- Establish a system of payment and incentives for civil servants based on efficiency and effectiveness, evaluate its effectiveness, and take necessary remedial measures;
- Establish the ethics monitoring system of the state civil servants and monitor its implementation.
- Monitors and ensures the proper implementation of the rules of the regional government employees.
- Coordinates public sector capacity building activities, formulates strategies for continuous improvement and effectiveness of public sector services, and monitors and evaluates its implementation.
- Evaluates the relevance of regional government offices and provides the necessary support in organizational reform studies;
- Ensure that service delivery standards, grievance redressal and settlement systems have been established and implemented in state government offices.
- The civil service will consistently develop and implement human resource management and institutional information systems, and will serve as a central source of information.
- It examines the complaints and appeals of public servants and makes decisions, while the unresolved civil service grievances and appeals process are referred to the regular courts for enforcement.
- Oversees the human resource management of the state government offices, prepares and implements management directives and implementation guidelines;
- Study and improve the salaries, allowances and benefits of government employees and make them work when approved.
- In accordance with the law, the regional government shall decide on the question of whether to keep employees over the age of retirement.
- Supervises, monitors and coordinates the activities of the region's information and communication technology.
- Roads and other activities that help to accomplish his purpose with the student, because ye’āgeligeyinetini cultivating the spirit of customer satisfaction by ensuring institution that operates under the overall benefit of the citizens is letek’eni strives to fulfill the duties and functions of yetešetewuni .